Everytime date night rolls around and you feel like you genuinely want to impress someone, why not bust out this deliciously sweet recipe for chocolate cheesecakes? It’s sure to impress your date and make you feel like a proper chef.
Tried it? Tweet us your pics @TheBrockPress
Personal Chocolate Cheesecakes
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time : 30 minutes
- 60g Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 oz semi-sweet chocolate melted
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ½ cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 2 Oreo Cookies
- Beat cream cheese, chocolate and sugar in medium bowl until blended.
- Stir in Cool Whip
- Place 1 cookie in each of 2 paper-lined muffin cups;
- Top with Cream cheese mixture
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Top with heart-shaped stencil; sprinkle lightly with unsweetened cocoa powder or icing sugar.
- Carefully remove stencil.